The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR®) is the world
standard for supply chain management, a model that provides a
unique framework for defining and linking performance metrics,
processes, best practices, and people into a unified structure.
How SCOR helps companies
- Customer service - SCOR helps evaluate cost/performance
tradeoffs, develop strategies for meeting customer expectations,
and respond to domestic and global market growth.
- Cost control - SCOR metrics are used in conjunction with supply
chain performance attributes, making it possible to compare
different supply chains, industries, and strategies.
- Planning and risk management - Using SCOR leads to faster
implementation, more comprehensive identification of potential
risks, and easier coordination with customers, suppliers, and
- Supplier and partner relationship management - SCOR provides a
common language for supply chain classification and analysis across
- Talent development.
iServer for SCOR
Orbus supplies an 'Out of the box' SCOR Framework provided in a
pre-configured iServer repository to enable a fast start to
optimized environment for delivering SCOR initiatives aimed at
enhancing all aspects of an organization's supply chain.
This solution provides all SCOR Processes, Best Practices and
Metrics embedded in the iServer Repository.
All associated documentation from MS Office is also held in the
specially configured repository to give practitioners an optimum
environment to deliver their SCOR initiatives.
Organizations using iServer, standard Visio or other
complex Modeling tool, can deliver SCOR projects:
- At lower Cost
- At Lower Risk
What does the SCOR solution provide out of the
- The entire SCOR Framework provided in Visio Format
- SCOR process embedded as Visio diagrams in the single central
- Repository configured in line with SCOR process levels
- SCOR Metrics (represented by Visio Shapes) provide KPI
'heatmaps' for processes
- SCOR Best Practices (as paragraphs in word) and bookmarked to
the relevant processes
- All supporting documentation provided
- Process flows fully support BPMN2
- Teams able to fully customize the repository to suit their
specific organizational goals