Lean Process Improvement
Reduce lead times and operation costs with the elimination of waste and inefficiency from your organization
iServer's Lean process improvement capabilities provide your enterprise with a central platform to begin your process improvement projects in a structured and organized way.
The Lean Accelerator can be integrated with iServer's Business Process Analysis capabilities to provide your organization with all the resources it needs to kick start and maintain any business process improvement initiative.
Watch the Lean Capabilities Video
Central Repository for Business Process Improvement
iServer offers a structured approach to business process improvement. The repository folder structure is based on the DMAIC process; Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control. This makes iServer easy to navigate, and also helps users select the proper Lean technique at each stage of the improvement process. A number of deliverables can also be created at each stage to further the improvement process.
Lean Templates and Stencils
iServer provides a number of attractive, out of the box templates and stencils in Microsoft Visio and Word formats. These enable users to:
- Scope processes with the SIPOC or IGOE diagram
- Generate a Project Charter with a Project Team Map and Stakeholder Analysis Chart
- Visualize waste and potential causes on a BPMN process diagram
- Perform a root cause analysis using the Ishikawa Diagram or Root Cause Analysis Diagram
- Identify and prioritize solutions using the PICK Chart, and monitor and implement those projects with a Solution Roadmap
- Use a Value Stream Map to analyze and design the flow of material and information required to bring a product or service to a consumer.
Business Process Improvement Meta-Model
iServer provides a custom Lean meta-model, incorporating the BPMN 2.0 process modeling notation. It is also fully integrated with iServer’s BPA meta-model, allowing teams to incorporate a Lean approach with other business process analysis and improvement initiatives.
Book a Demonstration
Let us show you what iServer can do for you with a free, personalised demonstration of iServer's capabilities.Book your Demo