Press Kit - Logos
The hexagon logo may be used in conjunction within articles and blogs about Orbus Software. All other uses are strictly prohibited. Permission for use of the logo is granted only under the following conditions:
- The logos may freely be used in association with Orbus Software, but may not be sold or used in any other context. Images may be cropped if done in a respectful way.
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of Orbus Software.
- Permission is granted to use of any trademarks of Orbus Software, its subsidiaries or affiliates, if the trademark is clearly marked as a trademark and acknowledged as property of Orbus Software.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Orbus Software reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, if it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.