What We Do
- Orbus TV
- Sign In
Ensure you are achieving GDPR compliance using iServer
Watch the Governance, Risk & Compliance Video
The methodology expands on these steps, consolidating them into four main organizational Streams – Legal & Compliance, Data, Technology, and Security & Privacy. These are named as the four distinct organizational capabilities that will usually act in concert to ensure a successful outcome. Within each of these streams, users have access to specific guidelines, models and flexible templates.
These resources act as a starting point for the compliance program. They provide a solid base for building frameworks and operating methodologies that will accelerate adoption and help to fully integrate the GDPR program into the organizational ecosystem.
The iServer GDPR Accelerator does more than just help organizations avoid financial penalties. It enables them to drive extra value in the long term by rationalizing the data and process landscapes. This creates transparency, reduces risk and streamlines operations, contributing to a more successful enterprise.
- Proven methodology based on the ICO guidelines
- Set of templates for each stream, including Data Lineage Model, Data Domain Model, Data Lifecycle Management Model, Information Security Policy and GDPR BPMN Model
- Set of dashboards for the Data Privacy Officer and other roles
- Built-in meta-model extension to existing frameworks & notations such as TOGAF/ArchiMate and BPMN
- Pre-defined set of attributes to capture GDPR information
- Best practice guidance, such as Operating Model/Procedure, Information Security Maturity Assessment, Breach Protocol, and Consent Checklist
- Aligned and linked to other GRC standards including ITIL (Information Security Management & Incident Management) and ISO 27001
Book a Demonstration
Let us show you what iServer can do for you with a free, personalised demonstration of iServer's capabilities.Book your Demo
Customer Success Story
Circle Housing uses iServer to provide a repository for all their architecture assets and increase efficiency
Circle Housing is one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the United Kingdom, with over 65 000 homes across the country. In the years following its establishment in 1968, Circle Housing has grown to comprise of nine social housing association partners, providing desirable homes, sustainable communities, and trusted services to around 300 000 customers.
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.