Ensure you are achieving GDPR compliance using iServer
The iServer GDPR Accelerator is a comprehensive toolkit that offers support and guidance to organizations who are in the process of achieving GDPR compliance. The solution features a recommended methodology that was developed on the basis of the twelve step guide put forward by the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, as well as best practice tools to assists users involved in the GDPR program.
Watch the Governance, Risk & Compliance Video
The methodology expands on these steps, consolidating them into four main organizational Streams – Legal & Compliance, Data, Technology, and Security & Privacy. These are named as the four distinct organizational capabilities that will usually act in concert to ensure a successful outcome. Within each of these streams, users have access to specific guidelines, models and flexible templates.
These resources act as a starting point for the compliance program. They provide a solid base for building frameworks and operating methodologies that will accelerate adoption and help to fully integrate the GDPR program into the organizational ecosystem.
The iServer GDPR Accelerator does more than just help organizations avoid financial penalties. It enables them to drive extra value in the long term by rationalizing the data and process landscapes. This creates transparency, reduces risk and streamlines operations, contributing to a more successful enterprise.
- Proven methodology based on the ICO guidelines
- Set of templates for each stream, including Data Lineage Model, Data Domain Model, Data Lifecycle Management Model, Information Security Policy and GDPR BPMN Model
- Set of dashboards for the Data Privacy Officer and other roles
- Built-in meta-model extension to existing frameworks & notations such as TOGAF/ArchiMate and BPMN
- Pre-defined set of attributes to capture GDPR information
- Best practice guidance, such as Operating Model/Procedure, Information Security Maturity Assessment, Breach Protocol, and Consent Checklist
- Aligned and linked to other GRC standards including ITIL (Information Security Management & Incident Management) and ISO 27001
Book a Demonstration
Let us show you what iServer can do for you with a free, personalised demonstration of iServer's capabilities.Book your Demo