iServer Portal allows teams to share live repository content with the wider business via an online hub
What is Portal?
iServer Portal is a valuable communication module that allows architects to make repository content available in HTML 5 format through a dynamic, business-friendly and web-based portal. Using Portal, users can communicate iServer content to the wider business via a platform that is easy to use and accessible from any internet browser.
The module also makes it possible to limit visibility based on permissions and approval status of content, as well as set custom landing pages for different user groups. Additionally, because repository content is converted into HTML 5 and published as a webpage, it can be accessed from anywhere, by an unlimited number of business users, who also benefit from cross-platform support. Here are some of its main features
Features of Portal
Teams can share the latest repository content online with the rest of the organization.
Up to the minute access to live, read-only repository information for business users meaning any information published online is always up to date without requiring any manual effort.
Set in place role-based access for the different user groups and tailor content to each individual or group of stakeholders by limiting permissions.
Comment on artifacts in real time while using Portal, circulate via email and assign tasks to Content editors.
Access details and relationships of specific artifacts, which can then be subjected to the Impact Analysis Visualization tool in order to identify different impact analysis trails.
Portal integrates with Active Directory, which means users can use their existing logins to access content, ensuring easy access to the product.
Find more about iServer
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the Portal module in actionBook your Demonstration
- Easily publish architecture, process diagrams and documentation to portable HTML webpages to share with the business.
- View levels of details including relationships of specific applications, technologies, processes and other objects and also navigate through impact analysis trails.
- Capture Real-Time Feedback on repository items.
- Information is automatically updated with any real-time changes allowing business users to view and comment on live process models or enterprise architecture content.
- Portal increases visibility of architecture work and allows teams to share their work with other stakeholders. Stakeholders can then conduct extensive search through the content and navigate impact analysis trails, enabling the business to quickly respond to questions and business situations.
- Feedback is captured via an issue management system, and tasks assigned to content editors for resolution. Users can identify issues or inaccuracies within process models, log change requests or post comments against diagrams online.
- Repository content is tailored to different stakeholders based on specific needs using role-based access and profiles.
- Generate views of your application and technology portfolio that can be accessed using any browser anytime and anywhere in an easy to understand forma, enabling stakeholders to query aspects of the portfolio in making good business decisions.
Who uses it?
- System Engineers easily capture new requirements from users of the system via iServer Portal Issue Management. This ensures continuous process system improvement, as well as a quick response and resolution of system issues.
- Process Owners can easily set access to relevant process information online using existing Active Directory logins. Also provide feedback, and analyze process diagrams such as impact analysis trails, enabling valuable contribution and participation to business process improvement initiative.
- Enterprise Architecture Consultants can share architecture documentation online with many stakeholders using customized portal views for different stakeholder.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the Portal module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
Gartner have verified the following comments from our global customers:
As of 26 Sept 2017,Orbus Software has an Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5 in the Enterprise Architecture Tools market, based on 112 reviews. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Reuse of existing office tools + IServer = Good match
IServer is an easy-to-use tool that utilizes existing good tools (Office) to draw and analyze the Architectural material. IServer focuses more on operational work around architecture to supply value to the business. IServer is a good tool to use if your architectural maturity ís low.
Enterprise Architect in the Government Sector - read the full review