Connect your repository to your Business Intelligence tool to enrich BI dashboards and reporting with iServer BI Connect
What is BI Connect?
iServer BI Connect allows organizations to leverage the iServer repository as an additional data source for their existing Business Intelligence toolset, enabling stakeholders to browse iServer data dynamically for data discovery and ad-hoc reporting, via configurable dashboards in the third party BI tool.
Features of BI Connect
Easily aggregate repository content with a variety of other data sources already being analyzed within the organization’s dashboarding interface.
Allow your BI tool or reporting application to directly query live iServer repository data using standard ODBC connections.
Role based access and advanced views filters can be used to define criteria for the information users can access and visualize via BI Connect.
No additional licenses or iServer training required to query the iServer data and utilize BI Connect.
Find more about iServer
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the BI Connect module in actionBook your Demonstration
- Dynamically Analyze the Repository
- Secure Data Access
- Holistic View of the Organization
- Bridge the Gap
- No Training Overhead
- Leverage your organizational repository data into meaningful assets and build a robust, well-architected business intelligence capability.
- Effective way of communicating between senior level stakeholders, design and operations teams by enhancing existing BI data with process information or business requirements.
- Gain insight into how the IT portfolio performs across the organization.
Who uses it?
- Business Intelligence Analyst can easily aggregate repository content with a number of data sources within a single reporting interface, enabling a holistic view of the organization.
- BI Architects will enrich your business intelligence data with data from the iServer repository, including architecture, governance and process information.
- BI Platform Engineers can integrate the iServer repository with your organization’s BI platform for business users and create customizable dashboards of iServer data.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the BI Connect module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
Gartner have verified the following comments from our global customers:
As of 26 Sept 2017,Orbus Software has an Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5 in the Enterprise Architecture Tools market, based on 112 reviews. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Better functionality and ease of use then competitors at a lower price point
Excellent Implementation, Great Customer Service, and product lived up to sales claims
Chief Enterprise Architect in the Manufacturing Sector - read the full review