Import data models from tools such as ERwin and ER/Studio into your iServer repository and convert them into Microsoft Visio diagrams
What is Data Modeler Connect?
iServer Data Modeler Connect enables organizations to bridge the gap between Data Modeling experts and architects by integrating data models with iServer via Microsoft Visio. Data Modeler Connect not only saves time and eliminates duplication of effort, but also removes discrepancies between the data and architecture domains.
Features of Data Modeler Connect
Convert data models into Microsoft Visio dagrams which are then imported to iServer for model management and analysis.
Capture and translate complex systems and designs into easily understood representations of the data flows and processes in iServer.
Capture information including relevant metadata like primary keys, attribute data types, and cardinalities entered against the data models.
Generate and visualize conceptual and logical data models in Microsoft Visio from data modeling tools.
Find more about iServer
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the Data Modeler Connect module in actionBook your Demonstration
- Bridge the Gap Between Enterprise Architects and Data Analysts
- Increased Accuracy and Consistency
- Save Time and Eliminate Duplication
- Import data models from ERwin Connect and ER Studio into Microsoft Visio to understand how data components fit together within your enterprise architecture, saving time and money.
- Facilitate communication between developers, data architects and the business, to understand and analyze data requirements needed to support business processes.
- Reduce business costs by ensuring your data quality before importing into the iServer repository, as well as minimizing business risk and improving efficiency.
- Lower application development cost by using accurate data models in your IT portfolio, and identify potential errors and bugs early on in a software development lifecycle.
Who uses it?
- Data Analysts import data models from third party modeling tools into the Microsoft Visio modeling environment provided within iServer.
- Enterprise Data Architects can import valuable data information such as primary keys, attribute data types and cardinalities against data models in the iServer repository, enabling a single source for all data models and architecture artifacts.
- Chief Data Architects can provide leadership and guidance for your data teams by ensuring teams generate and visualize conceptual and logical data models in Microsoft Visio modeling environment.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the Data Modeler Connect module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
Gartner have verified the following comments from our global customers:
As of 26 Sept 2017,Orbus Software has an Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5 in the Enterprise Architecture Tools market, based on 112 reviews. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Familiar and extensible modeling experience, great partnership
Vendor engaged in a relationship with us that helped us get up and running, facilitated training, and helped us feel comfortable with the product. We selected the product due to its integration with Microsoft Visio as the modeling tools, breadth of modeling capabilities, and ability to customize/extend to new modeling scenarios easily.
Enterprise Architect in the Retail Sector - read the full review