9th - 12th of October 2023
LEARN. CONNECT. DEBATE
- Join us for a 4-day learning and networking experience.
- An unparalleled networking opportunity for Enterprise Architectures from across Europe and beyond.
- An interactive forum where Enterprise Architectures can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future.
A CONTENT-RICH AGENDA
- Five Conference Tracks
- More Than 45 Sessions
- Learn from other Enterprise Architects past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies
- Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts.
CASE STUDIES AND CONTRIBUTORS FROM LEADING ORGANISATIONS
In 2022, the following organisation participated: APG, Bank of England, Cambridge University Press and Assessment, Capgemini, Crown Commercial Service, Danish Police, IBM, IKEA Group, Motor Insurers Bureau, Ordnance Survey, Process Renewal Group, Scania, Schroders, Standard Bank, Swiss Re, Tatra Bank, Volkswagen AG, Yoox Net-A-Porter Group and many more…
Choose from a comprehensive range of half-day workshops delivered by world-class instructors.