BPMN in a Tool – From Theory to PracticeBook a Demo
BPMN is the de facto standard for process modeling, employed by leading organizations in all sectors across the globe. While formal BPMN training and certification provides individuals with a solid theoretical knowledge of the framework, recently certified practitioners have found themselves in a state of limbo; needing to bridge the gap from theory to practice.
This course is intended help by providing a practical interpretation and application of BPMN 2, in the context of a business process management system. The tool used will be Orbus Software’s Business & IT Transformation Suite – iServer.
Although the course will assume knowledge of BPMN, no prior knowledge or experience working with iServer is required.
Course Duration: 1 day
In-person Interactive Workshop; collaborative.
Awareness and basic proficiency in BPMN
iServer knowledge is beneficial but not required
Key BPA Team Benefits:
- Look critically and holistically at BPMN
- Understand how BPMN concepts translate from theory to practice
- Practically tailor and apply BPMN to real work, with full tool support
Key Business Benefits:
- Accelerated time-to-value for the application of BPMN theory to practice in the organization
- Confidence that the BPM capability has a pragmatic understanding of BPMN and how it can be applied effectively in a tool.
- Reduced risk to investment expenditure on BPMN training, as participants are provided with pragmatic, useful applications from the get-go
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo
What our Customers are saying
All our goals are reachable with iServer, but the platform dependencies is a small pain
For preparations, we got a clear list of requirements. Orbus send us a consultant for implementation and configuration, which was experienced in what she was doing, and if we asked for some more difficult things there was a network behind which could answer fast all questions.
Enterprise Architect in the Media Sector - read the full review