Implementing Roadmaps in iServerBook a Demo
This course provides an overview of Orbus Software’s Business and IT transformation tool, iServer, and its use in creating architectural roadmaps for the various enterprise architecture domains. It provides the foundational knowledge required to understand the purpose of architectural roadmaps, and how they can be created with iServer and socialized within organizations.
The course covers understanding the fundamentals of roadmaps, the knowledge required to implement roadmaps in iServer, and architectural domain examples. It concludes by providing guidance on socializing the roadmap with the iServer product suite and the options available for customization.
Each module includes a practical exercise, allowing participants to get ‘hands on’ in creating the architectural domains within iServer.
Course Duration: 1 day
In-person Interactive Workshop; collaborative
Basic working knowledge of iServer; Basic Microsoft Visio Skills
Key EA Team Benefits:
- Communication and collaboration amongst those contributing to, and consuming, the roadmap
- Identify areas of improvement
- Identify risks
- Identify priorities
Key Business Benefits:
- Enable better resource and budget planning
- Provide or monitor the strategic direction for other areas of the business to ensure that the organizations strategy is aligned
- Reduced risk to investment expenditure by understanding the key areas requiring investment
- Widespread understanding across the business, not just the C-level stakeholders
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo
What our Customers are saying
The silver bullet
Orbus team is really customer focused. This results in a great product that is evolving rapidly. The idea of using Visio a modelling tool is very clever as it is already widely used in enteprise : the user is therefeore already working in a familiar environment.
Enterprise Architect in the Government Sector - read the full review