TOGAF in a Tool – From Theory to PracticeBook a Demo
TOGAF 9 is the foremost enterprise architecture framework, employed by leading organizations in all sectors across the globe. While formal TOGAF training and certification provides individuals with a solid theoretical knowledge of the framework, recently certified TOGAF practitioners have found themselves in a state of limbo; needing to bridge the gap from theory to practice.
This course is designed to help by providing a practical interpretation and application of TOGAF 9, in the context of an enterprise architecture tool. The tool used will be Orbus Software’s Business and IT Transformation Suite – iServer.
Although the course will assume knowledge of TOGAF, no prior knowledge or experience working with iServer is required.
Course Duration: 1 day
In-person Interactive Workshop; collaborative
Completion of TOGAF 9/9.1/9.2 Training or Certification
iServer knowledge is beneficial but not required
Key EA Team Benefits:
- Look critically and holistically at TOGAF
- Understand how TOGAF concepts translate from theory to practice
- Practically tailor and apply TOGAF to real work, with full tool support
Key Business Benefits:
- Accelerated time-to-value for the application of TOGAF theory to practice in the organization
- Confidence that the EA capability has a pragmatic understanding of TOGAF and how it can be applied effectively in a tool
- Reduced risk to investment expenditure on TOGAF training, as participants are provided with pragmatic, useful applications from the get-go
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo
What our Customers are saying
Great out-of-the-box EA tool with good cost/benefit ratio
A stable application with broad functionality that empowers the users to maintain and flexibly analyse portfolio data. User-friendly, business-oriented look&feel, also by using MS Visio.
Project Manager in the Mining, Resources and Energy Sector - read the full review