TOGAF in a Tool – From Theory to PracticeBook a Demo
TOGAF 9 is the foremost enterprise architecture framework, employed by leading organizations in all sectors across the globe. While formal TOGAF training and certification provides individuals with a solid theoretical knowledge of the framework, recently certified TOGAF practitioners have found themselves in a state of limbo; needing to bridge the gap from theory to practice.
This course is designed to help by providing a practical interpretation and application of TOGAF 9, in the context of an enterprise architecture tool. The tool used will be Orbus Software’s Business and IT Transformation Suite – iServer.
Although the course will assume knowledge of TOGAF, no prior knowledge or experience working with iServer is required.
Course Duration: 1 day
In-person Interactive Workshop; collaborative
Completion of TOGAF 9/9.1/9.2 Training or Certification
iServer knowledge is beneficial but not required
Key EA Team Benefits:
- Look critically and holistically at TOGAF
- Understand how TOGAF concepts translate from theory to practice
- Practically tailor and apply TOGAF to real work, with full tool support
Key Business Benefits:
- Accelerated time-to-value for the application of TOGAF theory to practice in the organization
- Confidence that the EA capability has a pragmatic understanding of TOGAF and how it can be applied effectively in a tool
- Reduced risk to investment expenditure on TOGAF training, as participants are provided with pragmatic, useful applications from the get-go
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo
What our Customers are saying
Low learning curve, you can spend time on your capabilities instead of learning a tool.
Intuitive tool with Visio as UI meant we could focus on how to use TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN2 etc. in our organization, and not spend time learning a cumbersome tool. The excellent collaboration and publishing features of iServer were also key selling points for us.
Senior Enterprise Architect in the Manufacturing Sector - read the full review