Data Portfolio Management
Understand what systems are handling data and how access control is enforced.Book a Demo
Data Portfolio management provides an essential overview of the composition and usage of enterprise data. This provides insight into the risks associated with data, understanding what systems are handling data and how access control is enforced.
iServer’s SPM dashboards provides a set of critical reports on areas within data management, from data steward reports, to CRUD matrices and risk management reports.
Watch the SPM Video
Benefits of Data Portfolio Management
- Quickly and easily navigate and understand your data portfolio
- Address questions surrounding the usage and location of confidential or sensitive data
- Understand how data is processed by systems and Business Processes
- Understand data ownership & stewardship
- Get a quick understanding of impacts & dependencies of data with respect to other elements in the architecture, across domains
Data by Location
Understand how PII and other sensitive data is used across geographies
Application & Process CRUD Matrix
Identify which applications and business processes create, read, update and delete data entities
Data Classification Overview
Review a overall analysis of enterprise data, its usage, and breakdown by classification
Data Entity Impact
Visualize how a data entity is used, in terms of dependencies on people, process and technology
What our Customers are saying
Perfect for those looking for a collaborative vendor, and a tool that can grow with them.
Stakeholders delighted with the results; users literally stunned at the simplicity of use. Purchase and implementation was an extremely straight forward process, with responsive service and support.
Enterprise Architect in the Mining, Resources and Energy Sector - read the full review
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo