Project Portfolio Management
Prioritize the IT projects and programs needed to deliver strategic changeBook a Demo
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) initiatives aim to evaluate which projects to pursue, how they contribute to the enterprise strategic goals, and how they fit in with the rest of the portfolio.
iServer's SPM dashboards provide unprecedented insight into the health of your Project Portfolio, enabling you to visualize the project landscape, track portfolio performance against strategic goals, investigate issues and make the right decisions first time.
Watch the PPM Video
Benefits of Project Portfolio Management
- Quickly understand the portfolio of Projects and key details such as status and timelines
- Understand how Projects support Business Capabilities and strategy
- See how Project costs break down, and how costs roll-up for different areas of the business
- Easily navigate Project Requirements
- Understand the impacts & dependencies for Projects with respect to other elements in the architecture, across domains
Browse the dynamic project catalog and understand key details, such as timelines and ownership
Project Cost overview
Review an overall picture of project costs and the relationship of costs to business strategy
Project Gantt chart
Visualize projects on a dynamic Gantt chart and understand how projects support business capabilities
Visualize the impacts from a particular project on other elements in the architecture
What our Customers are saying
Fast to learn and easy to use EA solution
Fast to learn and easy to use EA solution. Brings a lot of transparency around EA. Good and fast vendor support. Best cost / performance ration we could find.
Enterprise Architect in the Mining, Resources and Energy Sector - read the full review
Seeing is believing
Take a demo to see how we can transform how your enterprise operatesBook your Demo