What We Do
- Orbus TV
- Sign In
Business Process Frameworks Quick Reference Guide
About this Resource
One of the popular topics in Enterprise Architecture today is Patterns. However, before Patterns became such a “hot” topic the uses of Architecture Frameworks were seen as an important part of the Architect’s “Toolkit”.
In this Quick Reference Guide, David Jones and Roderick Brown consider a key component of the Architect’s “Toolkit”: Business Process Frameworks, discussing the following:
• What are Business Process Frameworks;
• Why you should use a Business Process Framework; and
• The types of Business Process Frameworks available.
They also provide an introduction and context to Process Frameworks explaining:
• Why a means of classifying Processes is important
• What a Process Framework does;
• How to use Process Frameworks; and
• Examples of applying Process Frameworks.
Already a Member? Sign in here
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.