Orbus Software treats the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance
Important information and who we are
Orbus Software Sp. z o.o, a company incorporated in Poland and its registered office at Katowice, UL. Zabrska 20, 4th Floor, Śląskie, 40-083, Poland.
For any questions, please email [email protected] with the subject title FAO: Data Protection.
For any questions, please email [email protected] with the subject title FAO: Data Protection.
- Fill in a form on the website
- Register on our website or with the Ecosystem
- Correspond with us by phone, live web chat, email or otherwise
Log support tickets
- Identity Data includes: first name, last name, job title,
- Contact Data includes: company name, industry and country of the employer company, work email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This information is not collected as to be personally identifiable. This is collected by Google Analytics & Microsoft Azure anonymously.
- Profile Data includes: your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We do not collect or process any special categories of Personal Data.
Your information and how we use it
- When you download resources that relate specifically to our products, such as trial software, starter packs, product brochures or case studies, we will contact you by telephone to ensure that the resources were successfully downloaded and help you get the most out of them.
- When you make a request for further information on our website, either through a demo form, live web chat, contact form or similar transmission, we will use the data you provide to fulfil your request for information. We will also store this information on our database and use it to follow up with you, either by telephone or through an electronic communication.
- When you register on our website, we will use the data provided to give you access to selected resources on the website that provide general information, with less focus on our specific products.
- When you have purchased our products, we will use the details you provide us at registration in order to provide you with access to our products and to the Ecosystem and all its resources. We will also use these details to let you know about our products and services which we think you will find interesting and may send you relevant email notifications based on your interests.
- When you use the Ecosystem as part of a proof of concept, we will use the details you provide us at registration in order to provide you with access to our products and to the Ecosystem and all its resources. If you do not continue using the Ecosystem after a proof of concept, then we may use your details to let you know about similar products and services which we think you will find interesting. You can opt-out of this at any time.
- We may store Personal Data including your account ID, contact ID, and registered email address for reporting purposes and to better track your usage of the Ecosystem.
- Where you have provided us with your details, we may contact you to notify you of changes to our services.
- When you register on our website or download resources, you are also given the opportunity to provide us with your consent. Where you provide your consent, we will use Personal Data provided with your registration to contact you about our products and services which we think you will find interesting. You will be able to access resources on the website and will be sent relevant email notifications based on your interests. Where appropriate, we may also contact you by telephone.
- You can subsequently withdraw your consent at any time by a) contacting us; b) letting us know over the telephone; or c) following the ‘unsubscribe’ link that is provided in emails from Orbus Software.
- When you interact with our website, we use Google Analytics to better understand your journey and help us provide improvements. Google Analytics may record your geographical location, device type, internet browser and operating system, none of which would be classified as Personal Data.. The information collected for this scope is completely anonymous, without the ability to personally identify an individual.
- We also want you to be aware of the following activities that also take place in the Ecosystem:
- When you use the Ecosystem, we use Google Analytics to better understand your journey and help us provide improvements. Google Analytics may record your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of which would be classified as Personal Data. The information collected for this scope is completely anonymous, without the ability to personally identify an individual.
- We utilize the ServiceNow Case Management Platform within our Orbus Software Technology Ecosystem to manage our community interactions and case management needs. In doing so, certain Personal Data is processed under legitimate business interests to enable seamless user experience, such as your name and email address. This is in compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Any information that we process, including Personal Data, will be stored on a secure server behind a firewall. We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary for the processing. Where you have registered and provided your consent to receive communications from us, then we will retain your Personal Data for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn
Where will your information be shared?
- Salesforce Services, including Pardot, to store details of our end users and customers. Any international transfers, if necessary, are made in accordance with (1) Binding Corporate Rules; (2) EU-US Privacy Shield certification; or (3) EU Model Clauses signed. We use Salesforce to store details of our end users and customers.
- Zendesk, Inc. through which you may log support tickets. Your support tickets may be taken up by members of our support team based in Australia, the US, the UK, or Ukraine, depending on the previously agreed support terms.
- N-IX Ltd which assists us in providing maintenance and support services from Ukraine. International transfers are made in accordance with signed EU Model Clauses. Personal Data may be transferred when we provide you support, although this will only include details you provide to us when logging a support ticket (usually your name and email address). No other Personal Data is shared.
- Microsoft Azure is used for data storage and backup purposes, including Personal Data gathered through our reporting processes.
- Drift, Inc. Live Chat as a Data Processor, collects and stores a minimum of Personal Data only as instructed by Orbus, the Data Controller, for the purposes of delivering the Drift. Drift collects, processes and stores firmographic data and Personal Data about people who chat with the Orbus via Drift or who reply to Orbus’s email marketing campaigns, only as directed by the Orbus.
- Sitefinity Insights - Sitefinity Insight collects and stores behavioral and demographic data of visitors interacting with the Orbus website.
If you are an EU citizen, then your personal data may be shared among other Orbus Software entities based in the US and Australia as part of our providing support services to you. We transfer personal data according to the following transfer mechanisms:
- Seattle Business Software Inc. (US entity) – EU Model Clauses
Seattle Software Australia Pty Ltd (Australian entity) – EU Model Clauses
|Access to a copy of your personal data||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data|
|Correction (also known as rectification)||The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data|
|Erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)||The right to require us to delete your personal data—in certain situations|
|Restriction of use||The right to require us to restrict use of your personal data in certain circumstances, eg if you contest the accuracy of the data|
|Data portability||The right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations|
|To object to use||The right to object:|
—at any time to your personal data being used for direct marketing (including profiling)
—in certain other situations to our continued use of your personal data, eg where we use your personal data for our legitimate interests.
|Not to be subject to decisions without human involvement||The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you|
We do not make any such decisions based on data collected by our website.
- Provide enough information to identify yourself [(eg your full name, address and customer or matter reference number)] and any additional identity information we may reasonably request from you, and let us know which right(s) you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority where you feel that our processing of your Personal Data has infringed your rights. The supervisory authority in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk
Accessing your information
Third party links