What We Do
- Orbus TV
- Sign In
Right Things, Right Time, Right Results
About this Resource
This four part series of white papers provides guidance for rapidly building and maintaining a simple, robust, transparent and repeatable approach to setting and achieving strategically aligned goals, in a way which suits your own business maturity and capability. The series demonstrates a pragmatic approach to doing the right thing, at the right time in the right way to get the right results for the right reasons.
In Part 1 “Guide to Rapid Strategic Alignment & Value: Enterprise Goals and ICT Goals”, Shane Mortensen provides a method for setting, prioritizing, quantifying and aligning both enterprise and ICT goals, resulting in an interactive dashboard to assist in delivering the results.
The paper includes:
- The ability to show how ICT quantitatively delivers towards the business' Goals
- The ability to prioritize ICT goals & strategies for maximum business value
- The ability to view and assess the impact of changing business goals on ICT's goals and strategies
- The ability to view the business impact of shifting ICT goals and strategies
- An enterprise dashboard for goal & strategy setting, prioritizing and reviewing
- An ICT dashboard for assessing and planning business value of goals, processes and investments
Already a Member? Sign in here
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.