What We Do
- Orbus TV
- Sign In
Glossary Definitions: E
A helpful A-Z glossary listing key Business and IT transformation terms and technical definitions.
Use the search below to begin.
- End Event - One of the key BPMN flow objects are End Events. An End Event i...
- Enterprise - An Enterprise is used to define the highest level entity to repre...
- Enterprise Continuum - An Enterprise Continuum is a useful mechanism for categorizing ...
- Event Context - An Event Context is a set of activities that can be interrupted b...
- Exception - An Exception is a type of event that occurs during the performanc...
- Exception Flow - In BPMN, an Exception Flow is a type sequence flow path that orig...
- Expanded Sub-Process - In BPMN, an Expanded Sub-Process is type of a sub-process that ex...
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.