What We Do
- Orbus TV
- Sign In
Glossary Definitions: R
A helpful A-Z glossary listing key Business and IT transformation terms and technical definitions.
Use the search below to begin.
- Reference Model - A Reference Model in Enterprise Architecture is a model used to...
- Repository - A Repository is a storage location that is used to manage various...
- Requirement - A Requirement is something that is needed or wanted. In Enterpr...
- Result - In a process, a Result is the consequence of reaching an End Even...
- Roadmap - A Roadmap is a plan to progress toward a set of defined goals. ...
- Role - A role is part played by a person or thing in a particular situat...
Microsoft®, Visio® and Office® are all registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The Open Group®, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group. IT4IT™ is a trademark of The Open Group. ITIL® and PRINCE® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl Logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2016 All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS. COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute, and material is reproduced under license from ISACA.