COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists in achieving organizational objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. So, what are the benefits of using COBIT 5 to establish an IT management and governance framework?:
- Maintaining high quality information to support business decisions
- Achieving strategic goals and realizing business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieving operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintaining IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Optimizing the cost of IT services and technology
- Supporting compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
In short COBIT 5 provides globally accepted principles, practices, tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, IT and this extended guidance will provide IT, business, security, risk, assurance and consulting professionals with a more robust framework to assist in delivering and sustaining organisational objectives and strategy.
COBIT® 5 is a registered trademark of ISACA in the United States and other countries. ISACA neither supports nor endorses these videos.
IT Governance COBIT Video