What is BI Connect?
iServer BI Connect allows organizations to leverage the iServer repository as an additional data source for their existing Business Intelligence toolset, enabling stakeholders to browse iServer data dynamically for data discovery and ad-hoc reporting, via configurable dashboards in the third party BI tool.
Find out more about BI Connect
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the BI Connect module in actionBook a Demo
Features of BI Connect
Integrate iServer Data with Business Intelligence Tools
Easily aggregate repository content with a variety of other data sources already being analyzed within the organization’s dashboarding interface.
Standard ODBC Connectivity
Allow your BI tool or reporting application to directly query live iServer repository data using standard ODBC connections.
Secure Role-Based Access to Repository Content
Role based access and advanced views filters can be used to define criteria for the information users can access and visualize via BI Connect.
No additional licenses or iServer training required to query the iServer data and utilize BI Connect.
- Dynamically Analyze the Repository
- Secure Data Access
- Holistic View of the Organization
- Bridge the Gap
- No Training Overhead
- Leverage your organizational repository data into meaningful assets and build a robust, well-architected business intelligence capability.
- Effective way of communicating between senior level stakeholders, design and operations teams by enhancing existing BI data with process information or business requirements.
- Gain insight into how the IT portfolio performs across the organization.
Who uses it?
- Business Intelligence Analyst can easily aggregate repository content with a number of data sources within a single reporting interface, enabling a holistic view of the organization.
- BI Architects will enrich your business intelligence data with data from the iServer repository, including architecture, governance and process information.
- BI Platform Engineers can integrate the iServer repository with your organization’s BI platform for business users and create customizable dashboards of iServer data.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the BI Connect module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
What our Customers are saying
Orbus have walked the journey with us
Orbus personnel have always gone the extra mile to ensure service delivery, on a number of tight delivery time lines they have always made personnel available to guide and assist.
Business Architect in the Finance Sector - read the full review