What is BPM Connect?
iServer BPM Connect enables you to export BPMN 2.0 XML compliant Visio based process diagrams from iServer’s central repository, as well as those stored on your local computer, to a standard XML data format. This XML data can then be consumed by other workflow and operational tools or business process management suites (BPMS), and automated.
Find out more about BPM Connect
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the BPM Connect module in actionBook a Demo
Features of BPM Connect
Export and Validate Diagrams
Export BPMN 2.0 compliant Visio based process diagrams from iServer’s central repository, as well as those stored on your local computer, to a standard XML data format.
Validate Diagrams from your Local Computer
Users are able to select desired BPMN diagrams for export via the iServer BPM Connect console. Diagrams are then validated to ensure they are compliant BPMN 2.0 diagrams before they are exported.
Link Processes and Diagrams
Users can map and relate process hierarchies, intermediate events and processes that span across multiple diagrams.
Save Standard XML Output Files
Users can then select the location on the local drive where they would like the XML export file to be saved. This is the file that can be imported into third party BPMN or operational process based tools.
- With BPM Connect users are able to bulk export their process diagrams to many BPMS tools for automation. This supports a quick response to continuous process improvement and business transformation.
- Map relationships and links across multiple diagrams for export within the same XML file. This enables users to both export multiple diagrams at a time, as well as export diagrams which have multiple pages while still maintaining the relationships, drill downs and interfaces.
- Improve the quality of the process diagrams before they are exported into the BPM Suite. Process diagrams are validated against BPMN 2.0 standards, and objects are mapped to processes prior export.
- BPM Connect creates an integration between iServer architecture repository and 3rd party BPM Suites, allowing users to export Visio process diagrams from within the repository into the BPM Suite for execution.
- Bulk export process diagrams, saving time and costs, and eliminating the need to manually export diagrams into a workflow environment.
- Vsualize impacts across the project landscape and develop a comprehensive understanding of the business, projects, and infrastructure impact of projects.
Who uses it?
- BPMS Administrator/Managers will be able to export multiple process diagrams from within the iServer repository or from a local computer to a BPMS and Workflow systems, increasing reuse of BPMN 2.0 compliant process diagrams across the organization.
- Systems Integrator/IT Technicians can integrate the iServer repository with third party tools. This will allow you to load business process models directly from the iServer repository into a compatible workflow tool.
- BPM Consultants are able to map and relate business process hierarchies, intermediate events and processes that span across multiple diagrams, to facilitate business process improvement initiatives across the organization.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the BPM Connect module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
What our Customers are saying
Orbus iServer has the functionality where it counts, and ease where it's expected
We have had great experiences with Orbus. Starting from the pre-sales Q&A, to the contract and purchasing phase, through the install and configure phase, and all the way through training and into support. All of these gates were met with straight forward discussion and agreements an no misunderstandings.
Enterprise Architect in the Education Sector - read the full review