What is Live Documents?
Creating key documentation and project deliverables for stakeholders takes a long time. And then you have the arduous task keeping the documents up to date with the latest repository content. With iServer Live Documents, users can bypass this manual process, generating live and dynamic documents straight from the repository in a fraction of the time.
Based in Microsoft Word, iServer Live Documents offers a familiar environment, the simple interface offering out of the box templates as well as the ability to build re-usable document templates. Live documents are also embedded “smart components” including diagrams, catalogs and Views, enabling a direct repository content updates with one click.
Find out more about Live Documents
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the Live Documents module in actionBook a Demo
Features of Live Documents
Governed Document Creation
Templates can be enforced to ensure that terminology, document structure and meta-model usage are consistent across all documents.
Saves time and manual effort by building reusable blueprints for common document types, enabling modeling teams to instantly generate project documentation.
iServer Live Documents is customizable in design, allowing organizations to reuse and extend existing document template and branding.
Including document versioning, audit trails and rollback of repository content, enabling governed documentation creation within the organization.
Review Documents Online
An integrated web-based interface with iServer Portal, which enables users to review and comment on published documents.
- Reduced Manual Effort
- Increased Accuracy and Consistency
- Extend and Enhance Existing Templates
- Manage Unwanted Changes
- Saving time and increase the accuracy of the information available to stakeholders.
- Enterprise architects can generate architecture documentation directly from iServer repository in familiar Microsoft Word format.
- Process diagrams can be quickly and clearly documented for stakeholders to understand how the process works and how it can be improved allowing your organization to make informed decisions.
- Organizations have enforced control over published repository content using document versioning, audit trails and rollback, to reduce unwanted actions from within teams.
Who uses it?
- Project Managers can instantly generate project documentation within the familiar Microsoft Word environment, reusing source content stored in the iServer repository.
- Business Process Analysts will easily build standard process documentation with titles, descriptions, and attributes embedded in the process diagrams.
- Enterprise Architecture Managers can easily enable standardization of Enterprise Architecture documentation using templates with your organizational branding and increased consistency.
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the Live Documents module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.
What our Customers are saying
Steep learning curve for immature EA programs, but a great tool if you invest the time
Great pre-sales review of the product and functionality. Installation was simple and straightforward. Included training modules were helpful. Ramp up time for basic functionality was short, but more complex features and functions took a while to figure out, even with instructor-led training. Use of Office tools made the learning curve a little easier to manage.
Security Architect in the Healthcare Sector - read the full review