What is iServer Project Connect?
iServer Project Connect helps organization’s undergoing digital transformation leverage data from a range of sources, as they look to drive strategic alignment of the business and deliver faster, better quality projects. A bidirectional Microsoft Flow Connector, Project Connect helps enterprises achieve this goal by integrating the iServer Repository and Microsoft Project Online – or any other PPM and task management tool available in Microsoft Flow, including JIRA.
Find out more about iServer Project Connect
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the iServer Project Connect module in actionBook a Demo
Features of iServer Project Connect
Import approved projects from Project Online directly into the iServer repository, ensuring existing strategy and architecture landscapes are accurately mapped to projects
Create flows to ensure the latest status of projects is reflected in the iServer repository
Turn Ideas into Projects
Translate top scored ideas from the Ideation App and iServer into project proposals in Project Online to prioritize portfolios that deliver strategic goals
- Align existing project portfolios and the enterprise architecture repository
- Synchronize current project execution with iServer
- Concretize ideas into strategically aligned investments
- Increase innovation, productivity and engagement as projects are tracked from inception to execution
- Strategically drive project prioritization through comprehensive scenario and impact analysis
- Ensure alignment of enterprise architecture and project portfolio management for strategy execution
Who Uses it
- Enterprise Architects
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Strategy Managers
Download the Flyer
To find out more about the iServer Project Connect module we have compiled a detailed list of features and benefits for you in this handy flyer. You can download it by clicking the link below.