What is iServer SharePoint Connect?
iServer SharePoint Connect helps you exploit and respond to data at speed in the digital age, providing the requisite volume, accuracy and quality to run near real-time analytics. A bidirectional Microsoft Flow Connector, it integrates the iServer Repository with SharePoint – or indeed any system/service available in Microsoft Flow – to ensure the constant stream of data into your architecture repository.
Find out more about iServer SharePoint Connect
Watch the Video
Like what you see? Book a demonstration to see the iServer SharePoint Connect module in actionBook a Demo
Features of iServer SharePoint Connect
Create and send out Microsoft Forms surveys and questionnaires, with the results automatically updating content in iServer
Sync to SharePoint
Synchronise SharePoint lists with iServer Portfolio objects
Import contents to iServer
Import, Export contents between iServer and any other Flow Connector
Create flows that enable governance workflows by setting review cycles and flexible approvals of your portfolio assets
- Enable effective and collaborative assessments for portfolios
- Publish portfolio content to SharePoint for wider scale collaboration on data collection
- Populate your iServer Repository by leveraging existing SharePoint data
- Enrich the metadata and relationships used in dashboards
- Wider user community participation
- Enhanced governance around iServer content
- Understand the impact of change by enriching iServer architecture or portfolio assets with metadata or data dependencies from SharePoint or other Flow connectors.
Who Uses it
- Enterprise Architects
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Managers
What our Customers are saying
Orbus have walked the journey with us
Orbus personnel have always gone the extra mile to ensure service delivery, on a number of tight delivery time lines they have always made personnel available to guide and assist.
Business Architect in the Finance Sector - read the full review