Data Modeler Connect
Import data models from tools such as ERwin and ER/Studio into your iServer repository and convert them into Microsoft Visio diagrams
What is Data Modeler Connect?
iServer Data Modeler Connect enables organizations to bridge the gap between Data Modeling experts and architects by integrating data models with iServer via Microsoft Visio. Data Modeler Connect not only saves time and eliminates duplication of effort, but also removes discrepancies between the data and architecture domains.
Features of Data Modeler Connect
Import Data Models into iServer
Convert data models into Microsoft Visio diagrams which are then imported to iServer for model management and analysis.
Integrate Data Models with your Enterprise Architecture
Capture and translate complex systems and designs into easily understood representations of the data flows and processes in iServer.
Capture Valuable Information
Capture information including relevant metadata like primary keys, attribute data types, and cardinalities entered against the data models.
Generate and Visualize Data Models
Generate and visualize conceptual and logical data models in Microsoft Visio from data modeling tools.
Bridge the Gap Between Enterprise Architects and Data Analysts
Increased Accuracy and Consistency
Save Time and Eliminate Duplication
- Import data models from ERwin Connect and ER Studio into Microsoft Visio to understand how data components fit together within your enterprise architecture, saving time and money.
- Facilitate communication between developers, data architects and the business, to understand and analyze data requirements needed to support business processes.
- Reduce business costs by ensuring your data quality before importing into the iServer repository, as well as minimizing business risk and improving efficiency.
- Lower application development cost by using accurate data models in your IT portfolio, and identify potential errors and bugs early on in a software development lifecycle.
Empowering IT Professionals
Who uses it?
- Data Analysts import data models from third-party modeling tools into the Microsoft Visio modeling environment provided within iServer.
- Enterprise Data Architects can import valuable data information such as primary keys, attribute data types, and cardinalities against data models in the iServer repository, enabling a single source for all data models and architecture artifacts.
- Chief Data Architects can provide leadership and guidance for your data teams by ensuring teams generate and visualize conceptual and logical data models in Microsoft Visio modeling environment.
Latest Success Story
How Primark uses iServer to manage data collaboration and IT governance
Primark selects Orbus as their Enterprise Architecture tool
Schedule bulk imports of data from other systems. Or utilize a REST API for bespoke integrations
Connect your repository to your Business Intelligence tool to enrich BI dashboards and reporting with iServer BI Connect.
Export process diagrams for import and execution within Business Process Management Suites (BPMS).